"Three quarters of computer problems are specific to the location - meaning you move the computer, the problem disappears. Put the computer back, the problem comes back too. Therefore, asking you to bring the troublesome computer to us wastes both your time and ours."
- On Site Service
- Remote Support
- Computer Software and Sales
- Network Consultation, Design and Implementation
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Asset Management including devices and software compliance
- Complete System Backup for Workstations and Servers, including all important data and software
- Custom Programming and Database Solutions for stand alone Applications or Web Based
- Website Hosting and Design
On site Service of Computers and Servers
Because we come to you, there won't be any of the frustration of having a malfunctioning computer work just fine at our office - we'll see the problem as you see it.
We do 90% of our work within 24 hours of your call - at your location. This means we can solve the problem quickly with minimal fuss for you.
Unlike cars, computers are not vendor specific. A hard drive or RAM from a Dell will work in an Acer, an HP, even a MAC!! As a result, we service all brands of computers and servers.
Also unlike cars, we only use the highest quality replacement hardware - hardware that carries the longest possible warranty from the manufacturer.
We're not limited to hardware. If software is causing you problems, we won't tell you to call Microsoft! We work with a very wide range of software and setups to get you up and running again.
Often times the problem you're having is a software problem. If that's the case, Tom can fix it from his location - you don't have to wait for him to come to you.
How does this work?
While you're talking to Tom on the phone he'll direct you to the Support page of his website where you can click and download the remote support tool. This allows Tom to temporarily take control of your computer from his location.
Tom can locate the source of the problem and repair it while he's on the line with you. Once he's done you can disable the remote tool and get back to work.
It's that simple.
Network Consultation & Installations
Whether you have 3 computers, 30, or 300 they need to share data, software and printers. They need to get on the internet, send internal e-mail, and even allow access for off-site workers.
Whatever your needs, whatever your business, how you run your business is unique. Infinity Network Solutions understands this. We look at your unique needs and requirements and design a network solution that fits for you.
To create the perfect network for your needs we look at:
- Where will the wiring need to go?
- What's the best placement of servers, workstations & printers?
- Where is the company data actually stored?
- How do your users access the files?What kind of security do you need?
Once we've looked at all the angles, we decide on what you need and install the system. For parts of the installation that require outside help - phone and internet setup, running the wiring - we've chosen the best suppliers we can find. We hire and oversee these subcontractors ourselves so all you need to know is the work is getting done by the best.
Often you don't need an entirely new network to meet your growing needs and to stay competitive in your industry. You may only need an upgrade to your existing network.
We'll look at how your business operates, find out your goals and needs and analyze your existing network. Next we'll provide a design that keeps your current setup, but introduces the new features you need.
Typical additions to existing networks include:
- Remote anywhere access for your employees
- Better interoffice communications
- Reducing repetitive work with custom design scripting.
Whatever your needs, whatever your size, whether they're Windows, Unix or Mac Based Networks, Infinity Network Solutions designs, installs and services the exact computer network you need.
Complete System Backups
Did you know 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within six months of the disaster?
We all know viruses are a problem and smart business owners have an anti-virus program installed. But do you know if it's up-to-date? Is it adequate for your needs?
Beyond viruses, there are other potential threats to you company's data:
- Hardware malfunctions
Just like you protect your physical assets with locks and alarms, you need to protect your virtual assets as well. You may already have some sort of back-up system in place: a tape back-up system, copying your files to CD or flash drive, copying your essential data to another computer.
The problem with most backup systems is that humans need to remember to do it. Only fifty percent of small business owners back up their data daily. If you're part of the fifty percent that doesn't, what would it cost you to lose a day's or even a week's worth of sales figure, accounts receivable and accounts payable?
If you're backing up your data daily, good for you! But where is the backup stored? If it's on-site, you're not protected if the disaster is a fire or flood - only if it's computer related.
A further problem - 77% of small businesses who remembered to test their back-ups have found back-up failures. Have you tested your back-up lately? Do you even know how?
At Infinity Network Solutions we're just like you - we'd get busy and forget to back-up our systems. We didn't regularly check to see that the back-up actually works. And we weren't keeping our back-up off site.
As computer professionals, we've seen first hand all the disasters that can befall a small business owner when their back-up fails, or when there wasn't one in the first place. We didn't want it to happen to us and we don't want it to happen to you.
We went looking for a back-up system that solved all the problems. And found it. This back-up system:
- Runs automatically
- Can back-up even while you're checking your e-mail, updating your accounting, or writing a document in Word.
- Stores your data in a safe, secure off-site location.
- Is guaranteed to have usable, in-tact back-up files when you need it.
Infinity Network Solutions offers this easy and effective back-up system for as little as $9.95 per month plus set-up.
Still not convinced? Use the free trial - 3 GB of data for 30 days.
Don't wait for disaster to strike - call Infinity Network Solutions today!
Computer and Software Sales
Buying new computers and software can be a headache - all that running around comparing prices and parts. Do you even know what gigabyte, RAM, motherboard, cache means? Do you care?
What you care about is results - what the computer can do for you and your business.
At Infinity Network Solutions we're not so in love with the latest technology that we'll try to sell you something you don't need. We'll take a good hard look at your business and recommend computers and software that make business sense.
Infinity Network Solutions takes the headache out of buying new computers and software. We're your one-stop-shopping for computers, monitors, printers, servers, networking tools, software and more.
Infinity Network Solutions offers:
- Anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spyware software - we are an avast! reseller.
- Microsoft Office suites.
- Specialty software geared specifically to your industry.
- Everything you need for your computer network. As an authorized Partner for Netgear (second only to Cisco Systems in North America for networking products) we can supply everything from a wireless router, to managed switches, to Network attached storage.
- Complete Touch Systems custom computers. Touch Systems is a Canadian company - similar to DELL - that builds high quality workstations. All Touch workstations that Infinity Network Solutions sells have a 3 year warranty - one of the best in the business.
Whatever your computer needs, Infinity Network Solutions supplies top quality products that will make your business more productive.
Other Onsite and Offsite Computer Services
- Virus and Spyware Scanning plus Virus Removal
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Network Design & Optimization
- Server/Workstation Repair & Maintenance
- Computer & Network Sales
- Windows, Unix & Mac Based Networks
- One computer to Large Client/Server Networks
- Phone & Email Technical Support
- Active Directory/ Novell Maintenance
- Remote Access Setups